Silence is a girl's loudest cry.


miss eunice adrielle diva

A girl who is silly, fun and sweet. And not forgetting the fact that I can be annoying and noisy, too. Always smiling and making others smile. :)

chatterbox


friends

♥ alynn
♥ april
♥ benson
♥ celine
♥ chiew fong
♥ chris
♥ christopher
♥ ee ling
♥ MISS EAD old blog
♥ MISS EAD tumblr
♥ evon
♥ gwen
♥ rene
♥
jessica
♥ joann
♥ justin
♥ li ling
♥ lian wei
♥ lil k
♥ mabs
♥ ah m
♥ melissa
♥ michelle diva
♥ nicole
♥ penny
♥ sally
♥ shann
♥ shella
♥ jhou
♥ xiabi
♥ xiami
♥ yang
♥ ah h

random

♥ diary of an e-shopaholic
♥ emmagem
♥ love quotes rus
♥ gossip girl insider
♥ beauty skin tips
♥ cheryl
♥ fashion nation
♥ fashion week daily
♥ fashionista
♥ forever21
♥ galaxie
♥ glamour magazine
♥ independent fashion bloggers
♥ marc jacobs
♥ shoeblog
♥ style.com
♥ the budget fashionista
♥ trailsshopers
♥ vogue
♥ who what wear

music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


memories
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ February 2011


title:
date: Thursday, September 25, 2008
time:1:10 AM
This innocence, is brilliant
I hope that it will stay
The moment is perfect, please don't go away
I need you now
And I'll hold on to it
Don't you let it pass you by

**************************************************

I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Forget about everything and runaway yeah
I just want to fall and lose myself
Crying so hard it hurts like hell
Forget about everything and runaway yeah


comment? / top