A girl who is silly, fun and sweet. And not forgetting the fact that I can be annoying and noisy, too. Always smiling and making others smile. :)
title: current addiction : Marc Jacobs
well yeah, love Marc Jacobs' Collection but sadly couldn't afford.
hahaahaha ahhhh i want Marc Jacobs' !!!
i dont want him lol, he doesnt want me either, coz he's a gay.
LOLs! but his designs very nice.. love all his collections.
his bags are awesome! pretty stuffs~
i gonna own one soon muahahhaha
well, like many of you knew about it already..
my grandpa passed away on sat, 21/02/09 @ 5am.
yes all of us are very sad... extremely sad..
though doctor had already told us to be prepared..
and though we already are prepared, but still...
you know, those kinda feelings... i never had those before..
i finally understand how others feel when someone close to them died.
hmm, really saddening. worse thing is he wasn't even a member of tjc.
haihhh~ my gong2 died due to 3rd time heart attack.
i think that's he's very strong.. very... he survived the first two time
heart attack.. a lot died from first heart attack..
somemore my gong2 got cancer in his bladder..
thats why, doc giv him heart disease's med, will cause side effect in his bladder..
a lot problems lah.. see him lying there in the hosp bed for 1 week..
that kind of face. really pathetic. i'd rather him go than to live n suffer..
better if he's a member of tjc. no regrets.. its all too late for now.
my popo is the saddest one.. throughout my gong2's stay in hops that 1 week,
she goes to hosp everyday, couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, insomnia, no appetite..
haih see her like that also kesian.. now also kesian her..
she's all alone now.. she said tat she's so sad, couldn't ask gong2 to eat med anymore,
couldn't cook for him, couldn't scold him, couldn't nag him, etc etc etc...
the funeral is in our house, coz my grandparents stay with our family one.
the house that all my aunties uncles grew up, the one that has a history of
few decades.. hmm... tats why in our house, and they superstitious say
gong2 at hosp wanna go home, so let him be at home lo..
fyi, all of our relatives are buddhist, even my gong2 himself.
thats why the funeral is buddhist style.. damn smelly, those incense smell.
then a lot paper thingy, car, karaoke set, mahjong, servants, house, etc...
one word for them lah, WASTE MONEY!!!!
somemore got what ritual... damn bising... i hide inside room with the
earphone on my ear. hahaha good good cannot hear them..
*to those buddhist reading this, sorry no offence.*
somemore all my aunties uncles stayover mah..
they sampat lah, i personally think they think too much..
they say at nite can hear inside my grandparents' room's toilet can
hear some sound lah.. then those sleep outside, say got wad cold wind lah...
bla bla bla... wu liao~ think too much.. somemore is own close family..
scared pi ar. lols. sampat de lah.. kinda miss gong2 lo... sadddd :(
whenever my popo walk pass the coffin, she'll look at the pic infront of it..
she like talkin to herself lo, she say something like...
she met gong2 when she's 16. then together till now..
been through a lot together.. very she bu de..
listen d also wanna cry hor. haihhhh...
when gong2 pass away tat moment in hosp,
my xiao shu, xiao gu, and 2 gu were there..
they stayed overnight there... then they were there when he pass away lo.
then call my parents go... they say my mummy cry till almost faint d..
my gong2 very sayang mummy one... though not his own child..
mummy also very good to gong2.. their relationship really very good.
i admire that. i wish i'm like that too with my parents-in-law next time..
heheheh.. really nice... so sad 2jie wasn't here to see gong2 last time..
when she back have to go the graveyard to see d lor..
anyway, not much thing to say. ciao
Go to urbandictionary.com and type in your answer to
each question in the search box,
and write the FIRST definition it gives you.
You're going to find some pretty funny results.
Try not to take offense to some of them!
 Your First Name: Eunice
1. a name of a fine ass chick ever
 Your Last Name: Qi
1. vital energy circling the body
 Your Birth Month: October
1. NUDY MAGAZINE DAY!
 Your Age: 19
1. To "be 19", or to have "gone 19" essentially means that something has gone wrong, is just plain weird, or is inexplicable. Derived from Stephen King's 'Dark Tower' series. Its true meaning, if anything more than a motif, has yet to be revealed.
 Your Birthplace: Malaysia
1. The country where education is very highly politicised.Also a country where Malays are literaly spoonfed from their moment of their birth up to their deaths.Even if you are the no.1 student in Malaysia,you won't get a place in a public university of your choice if you are not a Malay.A Malay can beat you to the seat even if he's a freakin' retard.That is guaranteed. Friendly?Yes.Non-racist?Not always so.
 Your Current Location: JB
1. Jail Bait. A girl or boy who is underage.
 Your Favorite Number: 11
1. 1 louder, innit. The highest number in the world of rock. The ultimate rock n' roll number.
 Your Favorite Color: Turquoise
1. A blend of blue and green, In holistic medicine, the color turquoise purportedly has a calming effect on patients, and is particularly used to treat patients prone to panic attacks or mania. To a lesser degree, mainstream psychiatric hospitals also use turquoise and other light shades of blue and green to calm patients by painting the walls in these colors. Turquoise is perceived by most people as the coldest of all colorscitation needed.
 Your Favorite Movie: You Got Served
1. Colloquial vernacular to express the status of one who is the recipient of a subpoena, which more commonly would be expressed as "You've been served" or "Consider yourself served."
 Your Closest Friends: Naomi
1. An exotically splendid name for people of the female gender. The name is given to children who display unparalled beauty and intelligence. The name has also been known to be given to children that display Goddess-like qualities that surpass all mortal knowledge.
 The Last Person You Talked To (Who Isn't Already Mentioned): Roy
1. Roy is an adjective of someone who is highly appeasing, attractive, fun, happy, a good friend or someone you like. Originating from Loughborough University, it was created by Andy, Rich and John to describe those who lived in Royce Hall, that were “Fit”. Since then the adjective has evolved into the current meaning.
 Your nickname: Bei
1. An expression of happiness quite like "woot".
I guess I'm supposed to tag people too. haha
1. Lao M
2. Young H
3. Xiao K
4. Justin Sean plays dead
title: again...random facts bout me tat u already know. HAHA
I choose to do this here than in Facebook. hahaha!
was tagged by our Miss Meia in Facebook last Tuesday @ 2:20PM
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with
25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.
You have to tag the person who tagged you.
If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I love shopping...till i'm broke. haih
2. Is 163 cm and wants to grow taller till 165 and above if possible
3. Is 46 kg and complain that I'm fat all the time.
4. Want to go on diet, but always fail, cant resist food(s) hahaha
5. A perfectionist most of the time
6. I love Avril Lavigne to the max
7. Love to sing
8. Wanna learn ballet but never had a chance
9. Knows how to play guitar, piano, and drum (i learn myself okay, but not very geng lah.)
10. I love watching football. hahaha
11. I adore Miroslav Klose from Deustcher Fussball-bund (11 is his jersey num ;) )
12. Have a great interest in Fashion Design
13. Wish to have my own fashion line in the future
14. If I didn't get to have my own line, I'd like to work for Marc Jacobs, or Dior
15. Wish to move to other country (Paris, New Zealand, or Ireland.)
16. Never celebrate Valentine Day before.. haha not even once. (ppl do ask but kena reject. I spend with special one only. not anyone can spend with me hor, hahaha! too bad. )
17. A fan of McDonald's! wont get sick eating McD. love their fries!!
19. Loves to partae, get crazy
20. Doesn't like to talk on the phone
21. Not really outgoing type, depends on my companions :p
22. Wants to learn surfing and scuba diving
23. Wants to watch football live! better is Germany's match. (2010 i'm going South Africa lol)
24. I loveee Alessandra Ambrosio, wanna watch Victoria's Secret Fashion Show live too!
25. Wants to have a hot bod like Alessandra Ambrosio. or maybe Adriana Lima will do ;)
TAG TAG TAG :-
where got 25 ppl so many.. zzz
title: concerts line-up~
Pineapple Concerts Sdn Bhd regretfully confirms that the
Rihanna Live In Kuala Lumpur concert scheduled this
Friday, 13 February 2009 at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil
has been rescheduled to a future date.
In light of recent events involving Rihanna,
the artist management will confirm within 2 (two) weeks
from now on a replacement date to be mutually agreed by
Pineapple Concerts Sdn Bhd and the artist.
“We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.”,
Marctensia, the concert organizer is pleased to announce that
the multi-talented Grammy nominated singer-songwriter Jason Mraz
will be touring Kuala Lumpur.
Jason Mraz’s concert will kick off on the
4th of March 2009, Stadium Negara at 8:00p.m
LAMC Productions is proud to announce that
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, the American rockers from
Middleburg, Florida are all set to rock Singapore on
March 10th at D’Marquee Downtown East!
title: 1 - 2
title: REU Orientation 2009
REU Orientation - 08.02.2009the kidsthe 3 sheperds and sheepolivia aka livi (i love her, super cute!)seraphina aka sera & her dad (dn.chang)reuel aka dudu (sera's bro)ming xuan aka ah bjonathan & joshua (brothers)gabriel & jonathan (best friends)
haha this is one day b4 REU orientation day lolsfooling around with those props haha!
title: new craves
Beverly Hills 90210 or just 90210.
the casts weren't that pretty and handsome as
Blair or Nate in Gossip Girl,
but it's pretty nice too i must say.
though I like Gossip Girl more. hahaha
yeahhh American Idol Season 8..
while waiting for new ep of 90210 & Gossip Girl,
i watched AI season 8. hahaha funnies..
still nice tho' ;)
title: love story
We were both young, when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make you way through the crowd
And say hello, little did I know...
That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said "stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying on the staircase
begging you please don't go
And I said...
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run
You be the prince and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story,
baby, just say yes
So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet, cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes...
Escape this town for a little while
Cause you were Romeo~ I was the scarlet letter
And my daddy said "stay away from Juliet"
But you were everything to me-
I was begging you, please don't go
Romeo save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story,
baby, just say yes
But I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town
And I said...
Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you, but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said...
Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone
I love you, and that's all I really know
I talked to you dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby, just say yes... yes.
title: some vids
title: Evon and Naomi's trip to JB~30 Jan - 2 Feb
day 1 : Kg Senibong (seaside) for the famous Nasi Lemak. chunz~day 1 : yumcha at Anjung Warisan (treetop) day 2 : Naomi's fav Mee Rebus after morning service.day 2 : Evon's 21st bday. belanja-ed us Baskin Robbins. its 31st!camwhored in the toilet with our newly bought tops.
something like Halo cafe with a liveband..
and the liveband sung Happy Birthday song for her
it's so nice. ask them and you'll know. hahaha
my all-time favorite too. xDwith our newly bought shades. hahaha
btw, William's wearing mine too.
which means I have two ;)
oh ya Evon counted for me..
I have 12 shades now. lols thats a lot!looks delicious aint it ? bouncy bouncy ~day 3 : Danga Bay...
they wanted to ride the duo bicycle but then
it's too dangerous at night.
day 1 : shopping at Tebrau City.
title: random pix from CNY~