Silence is a girl's loudest cry.


miss eunice adrielle diva

A girl who is silly, fun and sweet. And not forgetting the fact that I can be annoying and noisy, too. Always smiling and making others smile. :)

chatterbox


friends

♥ alynn
♥ april
♥ benson
♥ celine
♥ chiew fong
♥ chris
♥ christopher
♥ ee ling
♥ MISS EAD old blog
♥ MISS EAD tumblr
♥ evon
♥ gwen
♥ rene
♥
jessica
♥ joann
♥ justin
♥ li ling
♥ lian wei
♥ lil k
♥ mabs
♥ ah m
♥ melissa
♥ michelle diva
♥ nicole
♥ penny
♥ sally
♥ shann
♥ shella
♥ jhou
♥ xiabi
♥ xiami
♥ yang
♥ ah h

random

♥ diary of an e-shopaholic
♥ emmagem
♥ love quotes rus
♥ gossip girl insider
♥ beauty skin tips
♥ cheryl
♥ fashion nation
♥ fashion week daily
♥ fashionista
♥ forever21
♥ galaxie
♥ glamour magazine
♥ independent fashion bloggers
♥ marc jacobs
♥ shoeblog
♥ style.com
♥ the budget fashionista
♥ trailsshopers
♥ vogue
♥ who what wear

music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


memories
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ February 2011


title: diet!!
date: Thursday, March 26, 2009
time:10:15 AM
I've committed great sin yesterday night.
I went out to Station 1 with those 2 birthday guys and ordered Tom Yam soup and Chocolate Ice-cream.
Eating at 9pm+!!! And such fattening food! (the ice-cream)
Oh no~~
Fyi people, I'm on my diet plan now. hahaha
I bring oatmeal to work everyday.
And yes, true enough, it's my lunch everyday.
Cool right? I know it is. Thank you. HAHAHA
My boss is like, "you very fat meh?"
Having oatmeal not only can get slimmer, it saves you money from eating outside.
Btw, outside food sucks. I got sick eating them for like few weeks when I started working.
And around my working area there's a lot of robbery cases.
Always. Black area as said by my aunt. hahaha
SEEEEE!!!! So many benefits right.
And I so love oatmeal! Tastes so nice.
Maybe its the way how my grandma cooked it gua..
Cause my lady boss says she eats it for few days then sick of it already.
Hahaha not for me.
Well, maybe, I've just started this week so don't know yet will I get sick of it.

And yeah people, I have already finished my Twilight and started my New Moon!
wheeee~ quite think but can finish in short time, since I'm so addicted to it.
Can't wait for Eclipse and Breaking Dawn la, still don't know need to wait for how long.
Aiks~ So hot-selling meh the book till sold out.. geng.
Nvm, I still have one book unread. In fact it's two. hahaha
Confessions of A Shopaholic and another one I forgot d.
It's from Little Black Book, for girls only I think haha cause guys won't that kind of book.
Whatever it is. lols xD


comment? / top