Silence is a girl's loudest cry.


miss eunice adrielle diva

A girl who is silly, fun and sweet. And not forgetting the fact that I can be annoying and noisy, too. Always smiling and making others smile. :)

chatterbox


friends

♥ alynn
♥ april
♥ benson
♥ celine
♥ chiew fong
♥ chris
♥ christopher
♥ ee ling
♥ MISS EAD old blog
♥ MISS EAD tumblr
♥ evon
♥ gwen
♥ rene
♥
jessica
♥ joann
♥ justin
♥ li ling
♥ lian wei
♥ lil k
♥ mabs
♥ ah m
♥ melissa
♥ michelle diva
♥ nicole
♥ penny
♥ sally
♥ shann
♥ shella
♥ jhou
♥ xiabi
♥ xiami
♥ yang
♥ ah h

random

♥ diary of an e-shopaholic
♥ emmagem
♥ love quotes rus
♥ gossip girl insider
♥ beauty skin tips
♥ cheryl
♥ fashion nation
♥ fashion week daily
♥ fashionista
♥ forever21
♥ galaxie
♥ glamour magazine
♥ independent fashion bloggers
♥ marc jacobs
♥ shoeblog
♥ style.com
♥ the budget fashionista
♥ trailsshopers
♥ vogue
♥ who what wear

music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


memories
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ February 2011


title: EunicEdward :)
date: Sunday, April 12, 2009
time:8:41 PM
hahahahaha guess what people...
I dreamed of Edward last night!!
Oh ya, I just finished all of the Twilight sequels I think that's why.
He is so freakingggg hot. Even in my dreams. Gosh.
hahaha Bella wasn't there, none of the characters in Twilight were.
Only random people. haha
I dreamed that I went to the vampire world.
It's different from the human world.
Then I'm like the Bella in Twilight.
Edward's with me. HE'S WITH ME!!!!
We were like so close together and then his body is so warm! hahaha
But he's cold to Bella. haha weird.
Vampire should be cold huh. lols
Anyway, and I heard him singing. Some song..
Maybe some lullaby he composed when he first met me.
HAHAHAHAHA exactly like the story wei!!
Edward also composed a Bella's lullaby when he first met her.
Ahhhhh it's so nice to dream of him. :)))
He makes me happy. I love Edward Cullen. teeheee

***
Well, now I'm reading Confessions of a Shopaholic!!
Haven't get to see the movie. Yet.
Don't know when. Aihhh..
Need to watch Fast & Furious 4 too!!!


comment? / top