Silence is a girl's loudest cry.


miss eunice adrielle diva

A girl who is silly, fun and sweet. And not forgetting the fact that I can be annoying and noisy, too. Always smiling and making others smile. :)

chatterbox


friends

♥ alynn
♥ april
♥ benson
♥ celine
♥ chiew fong
♥ chris
♥ christopher
♥ ee ling
♥ MISS EAD old blog
♥ MISS EAD tumblr
♥ evon
♥ gwen
♥ rene
♥
jessica
♥ joann
♥ justin
♥ li ling
♥ lian wei
♥ lil k
♥ mabs
♥ ah m
♥ melissa
♥ michelle diva
♥ nicole
♥ penny
♥ sally
♥ shann
♥ shella
♥ jhou
♥ xiabi
♥ xiami
♥ yang
♥ ah h

random

♥ diary of an e-shopaholic
♥ emmagem
♥ love quotes rus
♥ gossip girl insider
♥ beauty skin tips
♥ cheryl
♥ fashion nation
♥ fashion week daily
♥ fashionista
♥ forever21
♥ galaxie
♥ glamour magazine
♥ independent fashion bloggers
♥ marc jacobs
♥ shoeblog
♥ style.com
♥ the budget fashionista
♥ trailsshopers
♥ vogue
♥ who what wear

music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


memories
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ February 2011


title: i...almost...got...rob...today... = =
date: Monday, April 6, 2009
time:8:42 PM
My bag was almost snatched by two malay guys on a motor today.
It was effing terrifying okay. ohmaigad. walao eh think back also scared.
Really really thank God nothing happened to me.
Wasn't hurt and none of my stuffs were stolen.

After crossing the road, I was walking to the place where I parked my car.
It's housing area, so I parked infront of those house.
And it was one way, I walked the opposite way, so I can see the car coming from infront.
I saw one taxi coming from far, it's nothing.
Then when the taxi is getting nearer like only few feet away from me,
I heard the screeching tyres sound of a motor.
The motor suddenly braked coz if not sure bang the taxi d.
The two vehicles almost bang to each other. Almost!
The motor damn fast you know walao eh I didn't hear it coming from the back lor.
The motor stopped, the taxi also stopped.
After that, the taxi not moving mah, the uncle also terperanjat, he somehow knew they wanted to snatch my bag la then the taxi stop there.
I stood there like an idiot not moving.
My heartbeat damn fast.
It really startled me. My mind went blank and I stand there cannot move.
When I realised what was happening, the motor dont know gone where already.
Damn fast the motor chao, even I also didn't notice.
The the taxi uncle keep talking inside the car, I think to his passenger la.
One guy inside.. Then the uncle wind down his window like wanna warn me la.
But then I already xia dao don't know what to say or do already.
I just keep walking to my car and faster get in.
Whoaaaa really bad experience.
Why lah lousy place no parking lots. Yeesh.

Hate these snatchers lah.
Just go get a job and life man. Bugger.
It really piss me off okay. Give people unwanted phobias only. Pfffft.


comment? / top