Silence is a girl's loudest cry.


miss eunice adrielle diva

A girl who is silly, fun and sweet. And not forgetting the fact that I can be annoying and noisy, too. Always smiling and making others smile. :)

chatterbox


friends

♥ alynn
♥ april
♥ benson
♥ celine
♥ chiew fong
♥ chris
♥ christopher
♥ ee ling
♥ MISS EAD old blog
♥ MISS EAD tumblr
♥ evon
♥ gwen
♥ rene
♥
jessica
♥ joann
♥ justin
♥ li ling
♥ lian wei
♥ lil k
♥ mabs
♥ ah m
♥ melissa
♥ michelle diva
♥ nicole
♥ penny
♥ sally
♥ shann
♥ shella
♥ jhou
♥ xiabi
♥ xiami
♥ yang
♥ ah h

random

♥ diary of an e-shopaholic
♥ emmagem
♥ love quotes rus
♥ gossip girl insider
♥ beauty skin tips
♥ cheryl
♥ fashion nation
♥ fashion week daily
♥ fashionista
♥ forever21
♥ galaxie
♥ glamour magazine
♥ independent fashion bloggers
♥ marc jacobs
♥ shoeblog
♥ style.com
♥ the budget fashionista
♥ trailsshopers
♥ vogue
♥ who what wear

music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


memories
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ February 2011


title: Sabah Trip 26/4-2/5
date: Monday, May 4, 2009
time:7:28 PM
As you guys know, I flew to KK last week.
For a 6-days trip.
Went hiking Mount KK, Kiulu River Rafting, River Cruise,
Manukan Island, Gaya Street,
Philipino Market, Poring Hot Spring and etc..
Had a blast there!! :D
Really enjoyed my trip there.
Though I'm abit sunburned. haha
But it's all worth it isn't it? Yes it is!!
I wanna go again!
But no more hiking Mount KK. hahaha
Maybe yes, if I exercise gao gao before I go.
I wanna go Padas River Rafting!
For advanced level de.
That day we went, it was closed.
Cause the wall collapsed, then the boat cannot pass by.
That's why.
So we went to the beginner level instead.
Fun too! Really fun!!
Must try, must try.. Sure got next time ;)
Mount Kinabalu... 8.7km
Seems easy? Seems short the journey?
Never try, never know.
Whoever says that is easy I wanna kill you.
Cause it's not, at all.
It's very tough, fyi.
Even tougher for a person like me who doesn't exercise.
Hahaha. But thank God I managed to get to the peak.
Seriously, the feeling is undescribable.
Your legs is patah-ing.
But when you see the peak from far,
you know that anyhow you must reach it.
Be determined. Then sure can reach.
Even very tired already, die die also must force yourself to reach the peak.
And cold somemore, breathing difficulty, lack of oxygen.
3-4 degree only..
Really people, it's not easy! Trust me. I've been there. muahahahahaha
Show off show off. Hahaha! :D
But it's good lah to have such experience.
Everyone should go at least once. Yeah.
Hmmm the rest, let the pictures do the talking.
Lazy to blog d, so long. haha XD
Hahaha but I lazy post pix here.
If wanna view, go to my facebook, or Ou Yang's.
Or just click here and here.
will be uploading more. so keep checking out! :)


comment? / top