Silence is a girl's loudest cry.


miss eunice adrielle diva

A girl who is silly, fun and sweet. And not forgetting the fact that I can be annoying and noisy, too. Always smiling and making others smile. :)

chatterbox


friends

♥ alynn
♥ april
♥ benson
♥ celine
♥ chiew fong
♥ chris
♥ christopher
♥ ee ling
♥ MISS EAD old blog
♥ MISS EAD tumblr
♥ evon
♥ gwen
♥ rene
♥
jessica
♥ joann
♥ justin
♥ li ling
♥ lian wei
♥ lil k
♥ mabs
♥ ah m
♥ melissa
♥ michelle diva
♥ nicole
♥ penny
♥ sally
♥ shann
♥ shella
♥ jhou
♥ xiabi
♥ xiami
♥ yang
♥ ah h

random

♥ diary of an e-shopaholic
♥ emmagem
♥ love quotes rus
♥ gossip girl insider
♥ beauty skin tips
♥ cheryl
♥ fashion nation
♥ fashion week daily
♥ fashionista
♥ forever21
♥ galaxie
♥ glamour magazine
♥ independent fashion bloggers
♥ marc jacobs
♥ shoeblog
♥ style.com
♥ the budget fashionista
♥ trailsshopers
♥ vogue
♥ who what wear

music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


memories
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ February 2011


title: Haircut today woo~
date: Thursday, June 25, 2009
time:1:03 PM
My disastrous hair now.
That's why I'm going for a haircut today.
If not, I really cannot face people already.
Don't know how long I tahan this already. Lols
Finally I'm going for a haircut/change. So happy!
If I'm not getting a perm, at least I get to cut away my disastrous hair.
Totally a disaster like what my sista said. Haha
And I looked fugly in this pic. :p

Random shot. HahahaWoo! I like this! Might be getting this.
I need some advice from my hairstylist first. HeheThis not bad too, but scare perm d very fast straight back.
That's for sure. LolNice, but common. I like how her hair is so straight yet not flat.

So....which one better for me? :p



comment? / top