Silence is a girl's loudest cry.


miss eunice adrielle diva

A girl who is silly, fun and sweet. And not forgetting the fact that I can be annoying and noisy, too. Always smiling and making others smile. :)

chatterbox


friends

♥ alynn
♥ april
♥ benson
♥ celine
♥ chiew fong
♥ chris
♥ christopher
♥ ee ling
♥ MISS EAD old blog
♥ MISS EAD tumblr
♥ evon
♥ gwen
♥ rene
♥
jessica
♥ joann
♥ justin
♥ li ling
♥ lian wei
♥ lil k
♥ mabs
♥ ah m
♥ melissa
♥ michelle diva
♥ nicole
♥ penny
♥ sally
♥ shann
♥ shella
♥ jhou
♥ xiabi
♥ xiami
♥ yang
♥ ah h

random

♥ diary of an e-shopaholic
♥ emmagem
♥ love quotes rus
♥ gossip girl insider
♥ beauty skin tips
♥ cheryl
♥ fashion nation
♥ fashion week daily
♥ fashionista
♥ forever21
♥ galaxie
♥ glamour magazine
♥ independent fashion bloggers
♥ marc jacobs
♥ shoeblog
♥ style.com
♥ the budget fashionista
♥ trailsshopers
♥ vogue
♥ who what wear

music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


memories
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ February 2011


title: I'm living my dream :)
date: Monday, June 1, 2009
time:8:22 PM
I'm just too happy today. Way too happy!
But I've got no one to celebrate with me.
But I don't care. That doesn't really matter.
Why I'm happy? Hmm... Now let me tell you that.
Many of you knew that I'm going Limkokwing U for Dip in Graphic Design right?
Well, maybe some of you don't know. Hahaha
Cause few months back, there's a roadshow in Jb,
and M'sia Chinese Associations sponsored an amount of money
as scholarship for LKW students for certain courses.
Then, I got the scholarship, but there's no Fashion Design which is my 1st choice,
that is why I chose Graphic Design instead.
So, just stick to it lor, no choice mah, FD very exp.
Cannot afford. So GD will do.
Then yesterday the Marketing guy that I signed up with, called me.
He told me that the Uni now is offering scholarships to students who have good grades..
Like it depends on how many As you get then how many % they can offer you.
So, he told me that I've got 6As,
and I'm entitled to get 70% scholarship!
How crazy is that?
And he asked me wanna change or not cause he know FD is my 1st choice too.
Of course I said YES lah! Abo stupid one meh..
So right now I'm so super duper happy.
Indescribable feeling... Don't know how to say lah..
Can't wait to start my course next month!! :DDD
I'm living my dream now. Thank God!!
Being a fashion designer has been my dream since I was a small girl.
Hope it's coming true!
Only 2 steps away! ;)


comment? / top