Silence is a girl's loudest cry.


miss eunice adrielle diva

A girl who is silly, fun and sweet. And not forgetting the fact that I can be annoying and noisy, too. Always smiling and making others smile. :)

chatterbox


friends

♥ alynn
♥ april
♥ benson
♥ celine
♥ chiew fong
♥ chris
♥ christopher
♥ ee ling
♥ MISS EAD old blog
♥ MISS EAD tumblr
♥ evon
♥ gwen
♥ rene
♥
jessica
♥ joann
♥ justin
♥ li ling
♥ lian wei
♥ lil k
♥ mabs
♥ ah m
♥ melissa
♥ michelle diva
♥ nicole
♥ penny
♥ sally
♥ shann
♥ shella
♥ jhou
♥ xiabi
♥ xiami
♥ yang
♥ ah h

random

♥ diary of an e-shopaholic
♥ emmagem
♥ love quotes rus
♥ gossip girl insider
♥ beauty skin tips
♥ cheryl
♥ fashion nation
♥ fashion week daily
♥ fashionista
♥ forever21
♥ galaxie
♥ glamour magazine
♥ independent fashion bloggers
♥ marc jacobs
♥ shoeblog
♥ style.com
♥ the budget fashionista
♥ trailsshopers
♥ vogue
♥ who what wear

music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


memories
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ February 2011


title: Need some help here, peeps!
date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009
time:4:52 PM
Hey people! I reached KL last Sunday, 26072009.
Went Sg Wang to meet up Bi and Jhou. Greenbox time!
Rocked it. Hehe XD
After that went Pavilion! Topshop again. Wahahah XD
My goodness! Marc by Marc Jacobs. I'm so gonna get it someday. :D

And guess what? I forgot to bring the most important thing. Duh!
My hp charger!! Wth.. How could I?! Coz I was using before I came.
And I reminded myself to take it.. but still.. haih, brain not working well..

Stayed at hostel (Desaria) on Sunday night. All alone! Zzz..
Kinda sucky place. Lol.. I wanna move out! Hunting for room now..

Monday was the Registration Day for July intake students..
Quite a lot of students.. Indonesian and Chinese a lot.
There's German, African, bla bla.. International students also a lot.
Hmm... Wonder why they come to Malaysia when in fact their own country's better.
Hahaha noob. XD

Am looking for single room in Cyberia now.
Please help me, people. I need it ASAP!
Need to get it done before next Wednesday.
I'll be starting my class on Thursday..

Help please! Thanks a million. Hehe :)


comment? / top