Silence is a girl's loudest cry.


miss eunice adrielle diva

A girl who is silly, fun and sweet. And not forgetting the fact that I can be annoying and noisy, too. Always smiling and making others smile. :)

chatterbox


friends

♥ alynn
♥ april
♥ benson
♥ celine
♥ chiew fong
♥ chris
♥ christopher
♥ ee ling
♥ MISS EAD old blog
♥ MISS EAD tumblr
♥ evon
♥ gwen
♥ rene
♥
jessica
♥ joann
♥ justin
♥ li ling
♥ lian wei
♥ lil k
♥ mabs
♥ ah m
♥ melissa
♥ michelle diva
♥ nicole
♥ penny
♥ sally
♥ shann
♥ shella
♥ jhou
♥ xiabi
♥ xiami
♥ yang
♥ ah h

random

♥ diary of an e-shopaholic
♥ emmagem
♥ love quotes rus
♥ gossip girl insider
♥ beauty skin tips
♥ cheryl
♥ fashion nation
♥ fashion week daily
♥ fashionista
♥ forever21
♥ galaxie
♥ glamour magazine
♥ independent fashion bloggers
♥ marc jacobs
♥ shoeblog
♥ style.com
♥ the budget fashionista
♥ trailsshopers
♥ vogue
♥ who what wear

music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


memories
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ February 2011


title:
date: Thursday, January 21, 2010
time:8:26 PM
Turn up the music,
Let's get out on the floor;
I like to move it,
Come and give me some more;
Watch me getting physical,
Out of Control;
There's people watching me,
I never miss a beat!

Steal the night,
Kill the lights;
Feel it under your skin,
Time is right, keep it tight;
Cause it's pulling you in,
Wrap it up, can't stop;
Cause it feels like an overdose!

Evacuate the dance floor!
I'm infected by the sound!
Stop, this beat is killing me!
Hey Mister DJ,
Let the music take me underground!

My body's aching, from some overload,
Temperature's rising, I'm about to explode;
Watch me, I'm intoxicated,
Taking the show;
It's got me hypnotized,
Everybody step aside!

Steal the night,
Kill the lights;
Feel it under your skin,
Time is right, keep it tight;
Cause it's pulling you in,
Wrap it up, can't stop;
Cause it feels like an overdose!

Evacuate the dance floor!
I'm infected by the sound!
Stop, this beat is killing me!
Hey Mister DJ,
Let the music take me underground!


comment? / top