Silence is a girl's loudest cry.


miss eunice adrielle diva

A girl who is silly, fun and sweet. And not forgetting the fact that I can be annoying and noisy, too. Always smiling and making others smile. :)

chatterbox


friends

♥ alynn
♥ april
♥ benson
♥ celine
♥ chiew fong
♥ chris
♥ christopher
♥ ee ling
♥ MISS EAD old blog
♥ MISS EAD tumblr
♥ evon
♥ gwen
♥ rene
♥
jessica
♥ joann
♥ justin
♥ li ling
♥ lian wei
♥ lil k
♥ mabs
♥ ah m
♥ melissa
♥ michelle diva
♥ nicole
♥ penny
♥ sally
♥ shann
♥ shella
♥ jhou
♥ xiabi
♥ xiami
♥ yang
♥ ah h

random

♥ diary of an e-shopaholic
♥ emmagem
♥ love quotes rus
♥ gossip girl insider
♥ beauty skin tips
♥ cheryl
♥ fashion nation
♥ fashion week daily
♥ fashionista
♥ forever21
♥ galaxie
♥ glamour magazine
♥ independent fashion bloggers
♥ marc jacobs
♥ shoeblog
♥ style.com
♥ the budget fashionista
♥ trailsshopers
♥ vogue
♥ who what wear

music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


memories
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ February 2011


title:
date: Tuesday, June 22, 2010
time:12:51 AM
Baked cupcakes today!
Choc cupcakes again. Hehe
Some with icing and fondant some not.
Lol, this time it looks so much prettier.
And it's nice lah of course.
I, baked them.
I, prepared the ingredients.
Only my bro and sis decorating with the icing and fondant.
And I made the buttercream icing!
Though I don't quite like it.
It's nice for decorating only.
Fondant is prettier and looks nicer as decoration.
But it's so hard to deal with la.
I wonder how those people can make till nicely.
I should learn it. :)
Went to Alice's condo to swim for about 2 hours.
And then went back her place and
slacked, eat, watch tv, gossip and watch football!
Am loving her wide screen tv.
So big! So nice to watch football. Haha.
Tomorrow going to visit my dearie cousie Von diva!
And go pasar malam that I haven't been for a long time!
Missing those food. Gonna have them tomorrow! :)


comment? / top