Silence is a girl's loudest cry.


miss eunice adrielle diva

A girl who is silly, fun and sweet. And not forgetting the fact that I can be annoying and noisy, too. Always smiling and making others smile. :)

chatterbox


friends

♥ alynn
♥ april
♥ benson
♥ celine
♥ chiew fong
♥ chris
♥ christopher
♥ ee ling
♥ MISS EAD old blog
♥ MISS EAD tumblr
♥ evon
♥ gwen
♥ rene
♥
jessica
♥ joann
♥ justin
♥ li ling
♥ lian wei
♥ lil k
♥ mabs
♥ ah m
♥ melissa
♥ michelle diva
♥ nicole
♥ penny
♥ sally
♥ shann
♥ shella
♥ jhou
♥ xiabi
♥ xiami
♥ yang
♥ ah h

random

♥ diary of an e-shopaholic
♥ emmagem
♥ love quotes rus
♥ gossip girl insider
♥ beauty skin tips
♥ cheryl
♥ fashion nation
♥ fashion week daily
♥ fashionista
♥ forever21
♥ galaxie
♥ glamour magazine
♥ independent fashion bloggers
♥ marc jacobs
♥ shoeblog
♥ style.com
♥ the budget fashionista
♥ trailsshopers
♥ vogue
♥ who what wear

music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


memories
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ February 2011


title:
date: Thursday, June 3, 2010
time:7:17 PM
Finally, photography and fashion history's presentation are over.
And I just got to know it's today!
I thought it's next week!
Thank God I've already prepare before this.
But still, not totally, just roughly.
But afterall it went well I guess.
Hmm, had a big red spot on my left cheek right now.
Hopefully it'll be away by this Sunday.
I have a wedding to attend. PLEASE!! :(

And yeah, I've been watching The Vampire Diaries
since yesterday from episode 7.
I think I roughly stopped there since the last time I watched.
Am watching episode 18 now.
I got so bored and started watching back cos I've finished watching
Gossip Girl, 90210, Glee, ANTM, and one HK drama.
TVD is not bad though.
Everything is perfect in Twilight but in TVD, there are a lot of killings.
And it's very exciting :D
The Salvatore brothers are hot too.
Much more hotter than the Cullens.
But the Cullens are cute. Jasper ❤❤❤

SATC 2 is out!! I wanna watch!!
SATC 1 is soooooo nice but obscene =X
But, I've promised T to watch with him..
So I gotta wait for him! Long long time.. :P

Wanna watch Prince of Persia, Shrek Forever After and Toys Story 3!


comment? / top