Silence is a girl's loudest cry.


miss eunice adrielle diva

A girl who is silly, fun and sweet. And not forgetting the fact that I can be annoying and noisy, too. Always smiling and making others smile. :)

chatterbox


friends

♥ alynn
♥ april
♥ benson
♥ celine
♥ chiew fong
♥ chris
♥ christopher
♥ ee ling
♥ MISS EAD old blog
♥ MISS EAD tumblr
♥ evon
♥ gwen
♥ rene
♥
jessica
♥ joann
♥ justin
♥ li ling
♥ lian wei
♥ lil k
♥ mabs
♥ ah m
♥ melissa
♥ michelle diva
♥ nicole
♥ penny
♥ sally
♥ shann
♥ shella
♥ jhou
♥ xiabi
♥ xiami
♥ yang
♥ ah h

random

♥ diary of an e-shopaholic
♥ emmagem
♥ love quotes rus
♥ gossip girl insider
♥ beauty skin tips
♥ cheryl
♥ fashion nation
♥ fashion week daily
♥ fashionista
♥ forever21
♥ galaxie
♥ glamour magazine
♥ independent fashion bloggers
♥ marc jacobs
♥ shoeblog
♥ style.com
♥ the budget fashionista
♥ trailsshopers
♥ vogue
♥ who what wear

music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


memories
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ February 2011


title: first match of fifa world cup 2010
date: Saturday, June 12, 2010
time:12:14 PM
And so, yeah, I missed the opening ceremony of World Cup 2010.
SIGH!!!
Cause there wasn't live in PPS and I by the time i get to stream online,
it's already finished.
Seriously w.t.h. lo :S
Then nevermind, so I watched the first match of Fifa.
South Africa vs Mexico 1-1.
Draw. Knew it.
And then the match later on at 230am I skipped it.
Uruguay vs France 0-0.
Cheh, not interesting!!
Nasib I didn't stay up and watch.
Btw I slept at 230am, I'm thinking whether to watch or not.
But in the end didn't cause today have to go church.
Must have enough sleep, if not can't wake up on time. Ha.

Monday 230am! Germany vs Australia.
You kidding me? Definitely Gers will win man.


comment? / top