Silence is a girl's loudest cry.


miss eunice adrielle diva

A girl who is silly, fun and sweet. And not forgetting the fact that I can be annoying and noisy, too. Always smiling and making others smile. :)

chatterbox


friends

♥ alynn
♥ april
♥ benson
♥ celine
♥ chiew fong
♥ chris
♥ christopher
♥ ee ling
♥ MISS EAD old blog
♥ MISS EAD tumblr
♥ evon
♥ gwen
♥ rene
♥
jessica
♥ joann
♥ justin
♥ li ling
♥ lian wei
♥ lil k
♥ mabs
♥ ah m
♥ melissa
♥ michelle diva
♥ nicole
♥ penny
♥ sally
♥ shann
♥ shella
♥ jhou
♥ xiabi
♥ xiami
♥ yang
♥ ah h

random

♥ diary of an e-shopaholic
♥ emmagem
♥ love quotes rus
♥ gossip girl insider
♥ beauty skin tips
♥ cheryl
♥ fashion nation
♥ fashion week daily
♥ fashionista
♥ forever21
♥ galaxie
♥ glamour magazine
♥ independent fashion bloggers
♥ marc jacobs
♥ shoeblog
♥ style.com
♥ the budget fashionista
♥ trailsshopers
♥ vogue
♥ who what wear

music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


memories
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ February 2011


title:
date: Sunday, June 13, 2010
time:2:45 PM
Yes yes yes, the match England vs USA was 1-1.
Gerrard scored at the FOURTH minute.
It's the FOURTH minute, mind you.
It's crazy right?
I guess USA's keeper wasn't concentrating at
the beginning of the game, that's why.
And then USA scored like, 15-20 minutes after.
And on half time it's 1-1.
I watched second half for like a few minutes
then I went to sleep already.
Tired and not very interesting match. Haha.
I checked the score today.
It's 1-1 FT!
I thought England gonna score another goal.
I was wrong.. Rooney isn't that pro as people thought.
Haha, oh ya, Beckham was there!
He was at the side with the coach in suit.
He looks so dashing okay.
Even though he's old already.
Same goes to Klose!!

Tonight's the night.
Germany vs Australia.
230AM.
Be ready to see Gers trash Aussie.
Woohoooooooooooooo :D



comment? / top