Silence is a girl's loudest cry.


miss eunice adrielle diva

A girl who is silly, fun and sweet. And not forgetting the fact that I can be annoying and noisy, too. Always smiling and making others smile. :)

chatterbox


friends

♥ alynn
♥ april
♥ benson
♥ celine
♥ chiew fong
♥ chris
♥ christopher
♥ ee ling
♥ MISS EAD old blog
♥ MISS EAD tumblr
♥ evon
♥ gwen
♥ rene
♥
jessica
♥ joann
♥ justin
♥ li ling
♥ lian wei
♥ lil k
♥ mabs
♥ ah m
♥ melissa
♥ michelle diva
♥ nicole
♥ penny
♥ sally
♥ shann
♥ shella
♥ jhou
♥ xiabi
♥ xiami
♥ yang
♥ ah h

random

♥ diary of an e-shopaholic
♥ emmagem
♥ love quotes rus
♥ gossip girl insider
♥ beauty skin tips
♥ cheryl
♥ fashion nation
♥ fashion week daily
♥ fashionista
♥ forever21
♥ galaxie
♥ glamour magazine
♥ independent fashion bloggers
♥ marc jacobs
♥ shoeblog
♥ style.com
♥ the budget fashionista
♥ trailsshopers
♥ vogue
♥ who what wear

music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


memories
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ February 2011


title: gadgets!
date: Wednesday, August 25, 2010
time:5:08 PM

Hey peeps, I am selling off my Nikon D3000
after using it for quite sometime.It's a nice camera and I like it.
But somehow it's a bit chunky for me.
And right now I'm funding for a Macbook (that's if I can get enough $)
So now I'm selling it for the price of RM1,300.
Comes with everything including 4GB sd, uv filter and tripod.
Let me know if anyone is interested. :)

Apple Singapore is having their education offer again!
Which is you buy one Mac and get one iTouch for free!
And you get the Macbook at a discounted price.
Not much but at least it's discounted!
And you get a free 8gb iTouch!
How cool is that!!
Super nice right... Offer ends 7th Sept.
So get it if you want ;)
Definitely worth the price if you ask me.If I can sell of my cammie, then I'll think about it.
Since my lappie is broken already,
thinking of getting a new one!
But not sure if I should get a Mac or a normal one.
Hmmm, think hard.
Of course I'll choose Mac, but financial wise,
it's a bit expensive lah compared to normal ones.
So......................... I'll see how :P


comment? / top