Silence is a girl's loudest cry.


miss eunice adrielle diva

A girl who is silly, fun and sweet. And not forgetting the fact that I can be annoying and noisy, too. Always smiling and making others smile. :)

chatterbox


friends

♥ alynn
♥ april
♥ benson
♥ celine
♥ chiew fong
♥ chris
♥ christopher
♥ ee ling
♥ MISS EAD old blog
♥ MISS EAD tumblr
♥ evon
♥ gwen
♥ rene
♥
jessica
♥ joann
♥ justin
♥ li ling
♥ lian wei
♥ lil k
♥ mabs
♥ ah m
♥ melissa
♥ michelle diva
♥ nicole
♥ penny
♥ sally
♥ shann
♥ shella
♥ jhou
♥ xiabi
♥ xiami
♥ yang
♥ ah h

random

♥ diary of an e-shopaholic
♥ emmagem
♥ love quotes rus
♥ gossip girl insider
♥ beauty skin tips
♥ cheryl
♥ fashion nation
♥ fashion week daily
♥ fashionista
♥ forever21
♥ galaxie
♥ glamour magazine
♥ independent fashion bloggers
♥ marc jacobs
♥ shoeblog
♥ style.com
♥ the budget fashionista
♥ trailsshopers
♥ vogue
♥ who what wear

music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


memories
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ February 2011


title:
date: Wednesday, August 18, 2010
time:11:35 PM
Haven't been updating.. Hahaha. You know..
My Asus died, and I'm using this not-so-good lappie which
has like 3 usb ports but only one is usable! Zzz.
And I use it for the cooler pad cos this lappie will go
overheat and then always auto off itself.
That's why I can't plug in my harddisk to watch pps
or upload pics.. Haih, so many pics to upload!!
Will do soon anyway..

Was spending last month's weekend at Subang.
Stayed at sis' place and played with Hae everyday.
Haha, she's so cute. I miss her now.

On 07082010, we had a surprise farewell for
our dearest Ee Laine at Italiannies, Empire Shopping Gallery.
Well, actually it was supposingly a belated birthday dinner for Bo
and also celebrate my sis' 21st birthday.
Then, my sis planned a surprise farewell for her and
invited our other 38 sisters over.
The table Bo booked for us was perfect!
It was the biggest and was separated from the crowd.
Really nice :)
Then those people came early decorated with the banner and balloons
and hide themselves.
When Laine, me and my sis arrived and walked towards our table,
they jumped out and shouted "Surprise!!!!"
She wasn't really surprised cos know why??
She thought they were surprising my sis for her 21st birthday.
Lol, that's why no expression from her. :S
Then after that we told her then she said,
"you all too much lah, today is Qin's 21st you know."
Then my sis say, "it's okay lah, I don't mind also."
Aww, such a goodie. Haha.
Anyway, had a fantastic time with my girls and Jon!
The food was nice, me and Jon ate the most.
Cos they were busy taking pictures. Haha
And they keep saying, "Qimei, you very hungry hor?"
Lol, I really was.. and there was so much food mah.

Perfect place, perfect company and awesome food :)

After the dinner, everyone said and hugged goodbye and left.
Me and my sis was gonna crash laine's place on that night
so we followed her back.
We wasted some time like going to the toilet, and then to 7-11
to top up credit. Haha.
Cos the other ppl need some time to get back to laine's house
for the second surprise!
Haha, and when we're on the way back to her house.
We already saw Sherrin's car park somewhere near to Laine's place
and she's like asking me, "eh, isn't this Sherrin's car?"
I'm like, "err, don't know leh, I don't remember her carplate number."
I think she suspected something dy one. haha.
Then we got home, they were hiding at the stairs,
and the banner we brought back from Italiannies
they stick next to the door and Laine's saw =.=
Then they jumped out and shouted surprise again.
Laine's was like, I knew it lo, I saw the banner already.
(Cos Shelby is the one who brought the banner back from Italinnies.)
And she said, I also saw Sherrin's car lah!!
We were like zadao! But nevermind lah. Hahaha.
Then my sis made a video for her.
It's a collection of our pictures. All of us. The 38 sisters.
From the beginning where we started to know each other
through bible camps, and then theolo,
and then hang out sessions and stuffs.
The video took about 10 minutes or so.
And when the light is on back, everyone is tearing.
Actually all of us holding back our tears.
But then when the lights are on, I saw laine's wiping then
I went burst out crying and I went to hug her.
Aww that scene. So touching. Haha.
Literally everyone cried while watching half of the video.
Really nice. Brings back memories that we had.
And then all of us crashed her place on that day.
Had breakfast next day and me and sis went
to Kalvin Chan to get a haircut.
Bo's recommendation! Hee, it was good.
Will definitely go there again.

***

Went Times Square with two sis and jiefu and hae past Sunday.
Got meself a vintage bag and 2 dresses.
Lol, bag I wanted to get sometime ago.
Saw this quite nice and vintage-ish and cheap.
Then the 2 dresses, I can't choose to buy which
and since it's so cheap I just bought two.
C'mon, for this 3 items I spent only 57 like that.
Isn't it cheap?? Hahaha. XD
I'm satisfied. Though I really wanted to get some
high waisted shorts/skirts.
Haih, I have to save up!!! I'm serious..
I haven't been shopping for a long time and I'm telling the truth.
I have not spent like how I used to dy.
I'm more sensible now. Muahahah.
I only buy necessary stuffs. :)

***

Met up P for a bit during last friday at Midvalley.
Haven't seen her in ages!! Really miss you, P :)
Chatted a bit and sat in Juice Works for hours.
Haha, cos her luggage was too heavy for her walk around.
Mine aswell!! Cos over the weekends we'll be staying at ppl's place.
And oh damn, we didn't get to take pics!! Haha.
Don't know when's the next time I could meet her up again.
Anyway, see you soon, P! x


comment? / top