Silence is a girl's loudest cry.


miss eunice adrielle diva

A girl who is silly, fun and sweet. And not forgetting the fact that I can be annoying and noisy, too. Always smiling and making others smile. :)

chatterbox


friends

♥ alynn
♥ april
♥ benson
♥ celine
♥ chiew fong
♥ chris
♥ christopher
♥ ee ling
♥ MISS EAD old blog
♥ MISS EAD tumblr
♥ evon
♥ gwen
♥ rene
♥
jessica
♥ joann
♥ justin
♥ li ling
♥ lian wei
♥ lil k
♥ mabs
♥ ah m
♥ melissa
♥ michelle diva
♥ nicole
♥ penny
♥ sally
♥ shann
♥ shella
♥ jhou
♥ xiabi
♥ xiami
♥ yang
♥ ah h

random

♥ diary of an e-shopaholic
♥ emmagem
♥ love quotes rus
♥ gossip girl insider
♥ beauty skin tips
♥ cheryl
♥ fashion nation
♥ fashion week daily
♥ fashionista
♥ forever21
♥ galaxie
♥ glamour magazine
♥ independent fashion bloggers
♥ marc jacobs
♥ shoeblog
♥ style.com
♥ the budget fashionista
♥ trailsshopers
♥ vogue
♥ who what wear

music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


memories
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ February 2011


title: STEP UP 3 !!!
date: Saturday, August 28, 2010
time:12:27 AM
Watched Step Up 3 at Midvalley today with T and his bro :)
What can I say more about this movie??
It's beyond awesomeness!!!
Step Up has been awesome since the first one.
It's getting more intense and intense.
I just love Step Up. You just have to love them.
You're queer if you don't. Nobody doesn't, k?
Step Up 1,2 and 3 aren't really related..
They just have different types of dances in different movie.
All are nice. Superb.
I didn't watch it in 3D though cos I think there won't be much 3D effect.

And guess what? If you watched Step Up 2 you'll know who he is.
He's Moose and yeah he acted in Step Up 3 too!!
And boy was he awesome! He can dance okay!
He might be skinny and seems like no energy but damn,
I have to say he is really good.
I like him, he's cute! :)
Curly hair certainly suits him well!


This part is. Amazing. I loved it.
I go "wow" at some many parts. Haha.
They're really wowing okay.
A bit like Step Up 2 where they dance outdoor during the rain.
Still nice though!

I can watch Step Up 1-3 for like a gazillion times k..
I don't mind watching it again in cinema for the second time, seriously.
It's really nice and worth watching, with all the cinema's sound system.
It's simply amazing.
Haha I've this feeling after watching Step Up movie.
After watching I always wanted to learn dancing.
I love to dance but sadly I am not talented.
And my bones are too stiff already.
I think it's too late for me :(
And I have no time.. So, too bad..


comment? / top