Silence is a girl's loudest cry.


miss eunice adrielle diva

A girl who is silly, fun and sweet. And not forgetting the fact that I can be annoying and noisy, too. Always smiling and making others smile. :)

chatterbox


friends

♥ alynn
♥ april
♥ benson
♥ celine
♥ chiew fong
♥ chris
♥ christopher
♥ ee ling
♥ MISS EAD old blog
♥ MISS EAD tumblr
♥ evon
♥ gwen
♥ rene
♥
jessica
♥ joann
♥ justin
♥ li ling
♥ lian wei
♥ lil k
♥ mabs
♥ ah m
♥ melissa
♥ michelle diva
♥ nicole
♥ penny
♥ sally
♥ shann
♥ shella
♥ jhou
♥ xiabi
♥ xiami
♥ yang
♥ ah h

random

♥ diary of an e-shopaholic
♥ emmagem
♥ love quotes rus
♥ gossip girl insider
♥ beauty skin tips
♥ cheryl
♥ fashion nation
♥ fashion week daily
♥ fashionista
♥ forever21
♥ galaxie
♥ glamour magazine
♥ independent fashion bloggers
♥ marc jacobs
♥ shoeblog
♥ style.com
♥ the budget fashionista
♥ trailsshopers
♥ vogue
♥ who what wear

music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


memories
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ February 2011


title:
date: Thursday, August 26, 2010
time:7:59 PM

Yay, me got Altec Lansing speakers now :D
And yeah, it's exactly the same as in the picture.
Thanks to T! He gave his mine to me.
Cos I think it's too space and weight consuming to bring over to UK.
So he gave it to me. Happie happie :)
Just installed and it worked perfectly well!
Make my days in Cyberjaya so much better. Hehe.

He came over from kk today and arrived early in the morning..
While I'm still rushing my ass to finish my dress at uni!
In the end also couldn't finish, and then decided to submit next week.
Which actually I wanted to submit today.
But I couldn't let T waiting for me for so long
and of course I can't wait to see him!
It has been one month plus since I last saw him.
Missed him super much can.
And he bought me my favourite Famous Amos double choc cookies!
How sweeeet!
He always say it's a waste of money and not worth buying..
Which I think so too, but it's just too nice to not buy!
But he does buy for me too. :)
Famous Amos my favourite cookies. Ever.

And hell yeah, I'm having my 5 days holiday starting tomorrow!
Friday and Tuesday would be public holidays
and then plus the two days weekend and
Monday there is no class for me and that makes 5 days!
Going back JB this saturday!! :)


comment? / top